Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Back In Action

All the experts say, "you must post consistently for your readership to remain interested in the blog" ... well, I think I broke that rule. Obviously, you are unusual readers. Maybe you are just checking in to see if some loved one hijacks the account to let others know, "I regret to inform you but there will be no more posts by user corywilliams. He is no more." Or, maybe you are very persistent. People probably compliment your persistence, so you have been returning to this page over and over again with no pay-off. You are a trooper.

Whatever the case may be for your reading, let me clear up any rumors rattling around in your head... I'm alive. I will admit to cyber death, if by cyber death we mean, I was cut off from my cyber life force for an unsustainable amount of time. Aka: not on a computer.

Enough rambling already! Let's get down to business... for the past two weeks I have been in the trenches of youth ministry. Two weeks ago we were in Anderson, Indiana for a Christ In Youth conference. This past week CSM students helped an organization called outdoor outreach conduct a summer camp for under-served Beloit youth. It has been a crazy awesome couple of weeks but I am glad to be back to normalcy. I promise that more posts will come more often.

Dear Reader, thank you for your patience and persistence. You will be rewarded with a righteous blogger crown some day. It may even have an inscription, "Most awesomely persistent blog-reader dude (dude-ette)."

I think time away from the office may have had ill effects on me. Come back for more crazy posts.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Haha...that's the beauty of RSS feeds. I don't have to come check...your blog comes to me!