Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Gospel | Romans 1-11

Well, I figured that since I have been pretty silent on the blog lately, I should at least reward those who keep checking back. Let me explain:

Here are my excuses... First, I am in the final days of my independent study courses and have been working tirelessly at completing my assignments before the deadline at the end of this month. Please pray that I finish strongly and learn a ton in the process. Secondly, I had the opportunity to help with a student weekend at 'big church.' So, that has kept me busy. If you weren't able to make this past weekend you have to know you really really missed out. I'm sorry, it's just the truth! The student band and student choir did a phenomenal job of leading worship.

media.centralwired.com has the video from this weekend, so I will just embed it here. If you click through you can also watch all the previous sermons too! Happy viewing.

No comments: