Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Rebelution








I wanted to remind you about an amazing site that you should cruise to. It is called TheRebelution.com

Two young men are challenging young people to do something rad with their lives. If you know me personally, I am very pumped on this idea. I think young people should be challenged to do great things with their lives and they do not need to wait until they are all grown up before they can serve Christ.

I was checking out their site in the anticipation of their second book called "Start Here" a follow up to their first top selling "Do Hard Things." The first book is definitely worth the read, and I am excited about the follow up too. But what I stumbled on, and what I wanted to bring your attention to, was the resources page on their site. It is chocked-full of phenomenal articles! Please read some of the great links that they have went to the trouble of tracking down and putting in one place for you. It is good stuff!

No comments: