Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where We Might Go From Here



















It has been a busy week at Central! Joseph and I moved offices. Above you can see the final product. So for the past couple days we have been working hard at throwing away old stuff, moving office furniture, organizing our stuff, shredding documents, and all sorts of other fun stuff. Needless to say, I have had little time to think about centralstudentsministry.blogspot.com

Last week we finished up our walk through Acts and now we need some new content. I have a couple of ideas... we could either, continue in the New Testament and start Romans, or we could do an Old Testament book, or even blog a few posts on Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers by Arthur Bennett.

hmmm....

Having thought long and hard on this I choose Romans and VoV. I will attempt to regularly post on Romans and intersperse a prayer or two from "Valley of Vision" when time permits. Happy Reading!

No comments: