Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

So Many Blessings Available

It is crazy how blessed we are these days... I am downloading free seminary courses that I can listen to in my car while cruising to Minnesota next week with my beautiful soon to be wife Ashley... I am excited... she might need ear plugs;) But, I just feel so privileged to have so many resources available to me... At any moment I can log on to some superb websites that teach me to plumb the depths of God. I can sit under the counsel of hundreds of Godly men with the simple click of a button. It just blows me away.

I can also read scores of books and articles online, while checking my email, and updating facebook... but I have one concern. Sometimes interacting with people is so much more important! I just drove a friend to the airport this morning and getting to chat with her about God and her journey was so incredible. I hope that technology doesn't bury us in the mundane. I hope we sore above the trite as we interact with real people.

Trying not to become a robot,
Cory

No comments: