Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Make My Joy Complete

"It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." -3 John 1:3-4

"Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor." -Galatians 6:6

I want to know how God is at work in your lives. I want to hear stories of how God has taken you deeper or how he is growing you. I want to be aware of the good things happening in our community. It would make me so joyful to know that through central student ministries that God has taught or instructed you. It would make me joyful to hear of your triumphs in the faith whether large or small. So feel free to drop me a line today. Leave a comment on this blog so it can refresh others or you can even email or call me.
corywilliams@centralwired.com
608.362.7663 ext. 24
Make my joy complete by sharing in all good things.

No comments: