Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fresh Season

On Sunday night we began our fall programming of 6 o’clock and this Wednesday will mark the first night of Fuel. I have an excitement for what I am praying God will do with these ministries. There is so much untapped potential in the youth of our community. Imagine with me for a moment what 150 youth (this is our typical attendance in a week) could do to the state-line area if their faith was more than ‘my mom made me come’ but was actually a group of young people dedicated to living out the Christian life!? Imagine if God transformed our youth group into a core group of radical Christ followers that encouraged and led even our adults to be more passionate about Jesus!?!

Please pray for our youth that their hearts would burn for Jesus. Pray that our leadership would be effective in ‘making disciples’ and that students would have a permenance in their faith that can’t be shaken even by calamity.

No comments: