Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Beauty of Introspection

I remember in my Psychology class as my professor enumerated the benefits of introspection... how good it is to take a self inventory and to evaluate... the beauty of journaling.

It is a new year and almost everyone is taking inventory right now... which is cool but for most busy people it will last only a couple days. I am resolving to take a little time this new year and really think through the past few years of my life(the most diverse and formative years as of yet) and the next several(where God might take me and what that might look like).

I am at my uncle's cabin in the north woods of Wisconsin right now, the perfect place for this kind of work. Hopefully the fruit of this trip will be a good hearty introspection.

No comments: