Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Acts

I'm not even sure how long it has been... maybe a few years ago? Maybe even longer, my family decided to step away from the book of Acts for a little while. We had spent 2 years going through it and applying it and we had only reached the beginning of chapter 13... so we took a break.

Tonight, we picked it back up again. Let me just say that as we as an online group are finishing up the Gospel of John I am now eagerly looking forward to writing on Acts. I am floored by how amazing the story of the beginning of the Church is. It is mind blowing and I can't wait.

Acts is also a play by play of what my hero was up to... It is his travel plans and his ministry crusades. Paul was awesome and I can't wait to paint a picture of what he was doing as he travelled and ministered.

No comments: