Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YWE Volunteer Feedback

Just sharing some feedback from our training so you can get a taste of what it was like to be there. 

"I am assuming that I, like most others, need to be reminded of our purpose and vision, a chance to cheer each other on. Saturday did that for me." -Ruth, high school small group leader

"I thought last Saturday was a huge blessing.  I know that I walked away blessed and encouraged.  I felt renewed with ideas and just a spirit of forwardness.  The one thing out of the whole seminar was prayer." -Eli, Jr high leader

"I thought it was GREAT!!! I really learned a lot on Sat. Thank you for having it."- Luke, CSM worship leader

What has been amazing to watch is two weeks out the way it has impacted leaders and specifically high school leaders. Watching some of the seniors put into practise the "atmosphere of love" got me super excited this past weekend. 

No comments: